Recently I had a engaging discussion with a few of our FEIC leaders who are a part of the same organization that I am.
We know that every FEIC church/ministry has their own ‘organizational network’ that provides ‘spriritual covering’ as well as a ‘national network’ that provides ‘legal covering’.
In our discussion we talked about several practical issues and I thought they might be of interest to you as well!
We do have the possibility of free exchange on our site so ask questions/engage others, share resources & let’s make each other strong!
1) All of us will need to build great teams that can remain vital & flexible.
2) We need to use every available resource to gather team members.
3) Most of will have leaders serving on 3 different levels & this will grow with us.
4) Our churches are only as strong as the leaders in the house, even if we have other support outside the house.
5) Most of the time our leaders serve a ministry position not a spiritual office (elder/deacon).
Finish the rest of the article in our Network Resource section.