Your Chance To Give in Memorium to Steve and Patti Gray
We all were beyond shock to hear the news from Italy that we have lost such great friends who are now in heaven with Jesus.
They have arrived to the place we all desire to be but their sudden goodbye causes us to grieve and reflect on our loss here on Earth.
Steve and Patti loved God, loved their family, loved people and loved life! They sacrificially gave their hearts to serve everyone and will be greatly missed.
Many have asked ‘what can we do to help?’ so we wanted to communicate some information to you:
- Please continue to really pray for their family: Alicia and Neemias; Nick and Rachel; Chris and Kim and of course their grandchildren who were the joy of their life.
- Please pray for the ICF Padova family. You can imagine their feeling of great loss and as a sister church, they need our prayers and support.
- We encourage you to send an offering to their family as an expression of love to help with so many unexpected expenses. There are two ways you can give:
- Here’s the information if you want to make a bank transfer:
- Cortes Nemas E/O Gray Alicia
SWIFT (BIC): DEUTITMMPAD
Via Giacomo Matteotti, 21
35137 Padova (PD) Italy
- Here’s the information if you would like to contribute with a credit card:
Larry Henderson and Tony Ibarra
Directors of the Fellowship of European International Churches