Our FEIC Leadership SUMMIT has become a very special gathering for us!
Sharing these days together on the mountain strengthens our relational network in a significant way.
Our theme this year is, ‘Intentionally Pervasive’ and we will looking at how critical it is for us to be a prevalent, permeating Christ-presence in our cities … and beyond!
We will do our very best to engage you in meaningful discussions, equip you with relevant resources & encourage your life, leadership & ministry development.
Also, we have purposefully created ‘white space’ so that you will have time for relational renewal and spiritual refreshing!
All the practical details are here for you so please read them carefully and if you have questions or need further clarification, feel free to contact me.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the mountain!
Terry & The Summit Planning Team
1) Plan to arrive sometime before noon on Monday & leave sometime after noon on Thursday.
Once you arrive just get your luggage, go out into the airport lobby & to the left you will see a McDonald’s! Someone from our team will be there to welcome you & take you to the Center!
Send your travel schedule to us ASAP
2) If you are driving to the Center the address that you will need to use for MapQuest or a GPS is:
VCC Retreat Center
If you have any difficulties in securing directions, please contact us!
Send us your estimated arrival time ASAP!
3) Registration will begin at 1300 on Monday & our first session begins at 1800.
Special guests will lead innovative, interactive sessions
Priority will be given to providing quality time for personal development, spiritual renewal and relational connections
Leadership team members are welcome
4) All Summit costs need to be paid in cash (no cash machine available on the mountain so come loaded!)
Registration – 20 euros/person – 30 euros/couple
Transport to/from airport – 30 euros/person
Room, 8 full meals, coffee breaks (on demand) & COMPLETE WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION!!!
Triple Room – 50 euros person/day (Total Cost For Summit – 150 Euros/person)
Double Room – 60 euros person/day (Total Cost For Summit – 180 Euros/person)
Single Room – 70 euros person/day (Total Cost For Summit – 210 euros/person
Married Couple – 50 euros person/day (Total Cost For Summit – 300 euros/couple)
Extra nights outside of conference – 18 euros/person/day (no meals)
5) If you have any information/promotional/resource materials that you want to share, please bring it with you & we will provide a display table.
6) It has become our ‘first night’ tradition to have a late night ‘Summit Smorgasbord’
Bring a favorite national/personal snack or dessert to share with everyone!
Be Creative & Generous!!
7) Here are emergency numbers … just in case … so write them down !!
* EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS*
Pastor Larry – +43 0676 8969 4500
Summit Coordinator – 43 0676 8969 4223